- Skin Colour
- Total Soluble Solids (TSS%)
- Flesh Firmness
Maximum : 9.0
Minimum : 5.5 (Air freight 1.5 lower than minimum)
Optimum : 7.0 (Not for inspection purposes)
Generic information [PL2]
Other Quality Requirements At Pack
- Quality Requirements
Packaging And Cold Storage
- Internal Packaging (Standard Loose Pack)
Standard 5 kg loose pack
- Use 300 x 400 mm pulp or plastic trays.
- Use 300 x 400 mm paper inter-sheet between plums and top tray.
- Use 500 x 800 mm plum HDPE 18 - 20 micron shrivel sheet with 48 x 6 mm perforations. Place shrivel sheet in carton and fold over plums from both sides.
- Use 300 x 400 mm white corrugated sheet (58 g) on top of the folded shrivel sheet.
- Use 500 x 800 mm plum HDPE 18 -20 micron shrivel sheet with 48 x 6 mm perforations in jumble packed cartons.
- Place shrivel sheet in carton and fold over plums from both sides.
- Other Packs
Refer to stone fruit industry packaging guidelines Pome Stone Handling Protocols
- Cold Storage
- The default temperature regime for Larry Ann plums is PD5.
- The maximum recommended cold storage period for Larry Ann plums in the standard loose pack is 42 days from the harvest date.
- Internal disorders develop exponentially during cold storage and cold storage should be as short as possible.
For Generic Information on handling after harvest, cooling, shipping and shipping regimes [PL4]