- Skin ColourNo minimum for inspection: Supermarkets may have specific requirements. Check with exporter.
- Total Soluble Solids (TSS%)No minimum for inspection. Note: Supermarkets may have specific requirements. Check with exporter.
- Flesh Firmness
Optimum: 8.0 – 9.0 (Not for inspection purposes)
Ripeness standards for air transport and controlled atmosphere containers: Minimum pressure requirement may be lowered with 1 kg for inspection but not recommended.
Other Quality Requirements At Pack
- Quality Requirements
Packaging And Cold Storage
- Internal Packaging (Standard Loose Pack)
Standard 2.5 kg loose pack
Use 300 x 400 mm pulp or plastic trays.
Place 3 mm 300 x 400 mm foam pad on top of the fruit.
Place 300 x 400 mm white corrugated sheet (58 g) on top of foam pad.
- PunnetsNo special requirement
- Other PacksNone
- Cold Storage
San Pedro peaches can be cold stored for 21 days, from the harvest date, at -0.5 °C. San Pedro is not susceptible to woolliness and should not be pre-conditioned.
- Dispensations for 2021 Season
Dispensations for 2021 season will be shared here.